Beginning with the February 10, 2003, payday, Washington State University employees on direct deposit will receive their pay stub information via a secure Web site. For each pay period, an e-mail message will alert employees that pay stub details are now available via WEB PBS (Payroll and Benefits Services on the Web). Display and retention of paycheck information online will replace the printing, distribution and mailing of earnings statements.
WSU is increasingly using online tools to improve efficiency and provide convenient access to information and transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Many student services and academic programs are now online, earning WSU a national reputation as one of the country’s “most wired” universities. More and more of the University’s business transactions are online as well, improving efficiency and saving money. This pay stub change moves Payroll Services one step closer to being paperless.
- Hints for printing earnings statements
- Q&As about going paperless for direct deposit earnings statements
- First time internet user? Need training? Contact Payroll Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509 335-1277
- Did you know earnings statements are posted online at WEB PBS (Payroll and Benefit Information on the web) four days before payday?
- Executive Policy Manual, Policy #16, Approved June 27, 2002, University Network Policies. Defines network policies, access issues, Network ID.
- Executive Policy Manual, Policy #4, Approved June 28,2002. Electronic Publishing Policy. Allows limited personal use of university computing resources.