Change Direct Deposit
To change a bank account number and/or account type (savings or checking), complete a new Direct Deposit Authorization Card (below) and attach to the back of the Direct Deposit Authorization Card one of these items to document your name, full account number and routing number:
- A voided check
- A preprinted deposit ticket
- The top portion of your bank account statement that displays your name, full account number and routing number
- A form or letter provided by your bank or credit union
- A screenprint from your online bank account that displays your name, full account number and routing number
Payroll Services must receive Direct Deposit changes ten (10) working days before payday for the change to be effective on that payday.
Forward to Payroll Services, Mail Stop 1024 or Room 236 French Administration Building, PO Box 641024, Pullman, WA 99164-1024.
You can stop a direct deposit two ways 10 working days before payday:
Stop Direct Deposit
- Send an e-mail note to email@example.com requesting the direct deposit to be stopped. Include your WSU ID number in the e-mail note.
- Complete the Discontinue Direct Deposit Form (below) and forward it to Payroll Services, Mail Stop 1024 or Room 236 French Administration Building, PO Box 641024, Pullman, WA 99164-1024.
For your security and financial protection, you might want to put your direct deposit card and attachments in a sealed business envelope before placing them in an interoffice mailing envelope.