To better follow the guidelines of the CDC on social distancing, we are asking all employees to communicate with Payroll Services via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, (509) 335-9575. Below is helpful guidance.
- Direct Deposit
- For safer and more dependable payments, please enroll in direct deposit!
- Direct deposit is now available as self serve through Workday.
- To enroll, please utilize the Workday Knowledge Base Article for direct deposit enrollment.
- Form W-4
- W-4 enrollment is now available as self serve through Workday.
- To enroll, please utilize the Workday Knowledge Base Article for withholding elections.
- Non-Resident Alien taxation
- See this link or visit on our web page, payroll.wsu.edu, click on Non U.S. Citizens
- For submittal options of the Tax Determination Questionnaire generated by FNIS or any other questions, contact Brandon Cross, (509) 335-6450 or email@example.com
- Questions about student taxes
- See this link or visit our web page, payroll.wsu.edu, click on Student Pay/Overview
- Payroll Deductions
- To add or end payroll deductions, please contact the appropriate department/organization, examples below:
- Washington State Employees Credit Union: Contact the Credit Union at (800)-562-0999 or (509) 332-6571
- Inspirus Credit Union: Fill out online form here
- WSU Parking Permit: Contact Parking Services:
- Pullman (509) 335-7275
- Spokane (509) 358-6999
- Vancouver (360) 546-9009
- Student Recreation Center: Contact the SRC (509) 335-4227
- Cougar Cash: Contact the CougarCard Center at (509) 335-2273, following is a link to the CougarCard self-serve tool that allows you to begin or cancel payroll deductions
- Requests for replacements of payroll tax forms (W-2, 1042S, 1099R) or questions regarding federal withholding tax, contact Mayra Young, (509) 335-5821, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com or (509) 335-9575 for assistance on any other payroll matters.