Topics of Interest:
- Pay Days
- Direct Deposit
- New Employee
- Click Here for Current & Former Employee Earnings Statements and W-2’s – Web PBS Site
- Need to update your address?
- Need training for access to DeptPay?
- Department Pay Users- Most recent Payroll User Group Presentation
Tax Withholding Not Right?
- Instructions for completing your W-4 Form
- IRS Withholding Calculator
- Checkout our 2019 Withholding Calculator
- Complete new W-4and submit to Payroll Services:
Payroll Services Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PO Box 641024 (509)335-9575 | Fax: (509)335-1472
Pullman, WA 99164-1024 email@example.com
Intercampus mail: 1024
Monday, February 25, 2019
Updates and News:
- Paid Family Medical Leave Premiums beginning January 10, 2019 Payday (Based off of gross salary):
- Employee Deduction: .2533%
- Employer Contribution: .1467%
- Additional Paid Family and Medical Leave Information
- 2018 W-2 Form Fast Facts
- Residence Hall Payroll Checks will be held at Payroll Services starting March 11th Payday.