Topics of Interest:
- Pay Days
- Direct Deposit
- Name Changes
- Need to update your address?
- Click Here for Current & Former Employee Earnings Statements and W-2’s – Web PBS Site
- How to find my W2 in myWSU
- How do I put in a Service Desk Ticket for Payroll and Workday Questions?
Tax Withholding Not Right?
- IRS Withholding Estimator
- Checkout the IRS Income Tax Assistant
- W-4 is now self serve through Workday: Click HERE To Learn How
Covid-19 and Payroll Services
Payroll Services remains OPEN to serve WSU system-wide, with the following modifications:
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, and until further notice, Payroll will follow CDC, WADOH and Governor Inslee’s directives regarding social distancing, alternative work locations and teleworking
- Payroll staff are available Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM via phone or email
- Payroll will adhere to Social Distancing
- Payroll windows will be closed
- If you need to pick up a check please contact us at (509) 335-9575 or firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions
Payroll is here to serve the faculty and staff of WSU. However, the COVID-19 Pandemic is an evolving situation. Please be patient.
We are in this together!
How to contact Payroll:
Payroll Services Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PO Box 641024 (509)335-9575 | Fax: (509)335-1472
Pullman, WA 99164-1024 email@example.com
Intercampus mail: 1024
Tuesday August 10, 2021
Updates and News:
- Workday Information
- Residence Hall Paychecks
- Hiring Employees Working in Other Countries
- 2020 W2 Fast Facts
Workday Reports for Departments
Handout: Helpful Workday Reports for Departmental Payroll Personnel (attached, and downloadable from the website here)
Article: Your first paycheck from Workday: Understanding Changes – https://modernization.wsu.edu/2020/12/10/your-first-paycheck-from-workday-understanding-changes/