Payroll Services remains OPEN to serve WSU system-wide, with the following modifications:
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, and until further notice, Payroll will follow CDC, WADOH and Governor Inslee’s directives regarding social distancing, alternative work locations and teleworking
- Payroll staff are available Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM via phone or email
- Payroll will adhere to Social Distancing
Payroll is here to serve the faculty and staff of WSU. However, the COVID-19 Pandemic is an evolving situation. Please be patient.
We are in this together!
Topics of Interest:
- Pay Days
- Direct Deposit
- New Employee
- Click Here for Current & Former Employee Earnings Statements and W-2’s – Web PBS Site
- Need to update your address?
Tax Withholding Not Right?
- Instructions for completing your W-4 Form
- IRS Withholding Estimator
- Checkout the IRS 2020 Income Tax Assistant
- Complete new W-4and submit to Payroll Services.
- How to contact Payroll:
Payroll Services Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PO Box 641024 (509)335-9575 | Fax: (509)335-1472
Pullman, WA 99164-1024 firstname.lastname@example.org
Intercampus mail: 1024