Payroll Services Summer Paycheck Addresses

Important! If you need your paycheck sent to a summer address for the May 10 and May 25 paydays, please carefully read the following two options.

If you live in university housing

You must fill out a Temporary Address Change Form found here on the Payroll Services Website.

Payroll Services must receive the form by May 4. Forms are also available at the Payroll Services window, French 236. Checks to those residing in university owned housing with no temporary address change form will be held at Payroll Services for pick up on payday, May 10th and May 25th.

If you do not live in university housing

Change your mailing address in MyWSU before May 4 to ensure that your paycheck is delivered to your summer address. If you come back in the fall, you must again update your mailing address in MyWSU to your local address.