DISASTER AND RECOVERY PLAN
The University recognizes the importance of paying its employees even in times of emergency situations. Depending upon the nature and duration of the disaster, Payroll Services has designed a strategy to continue to pay employees 80% of their regular gross pay if we are not able run our regular payroll using WSU IT equipment. In the event of a disaster, please go to the website above for frequent updates from Payroll Services.
If you have ideas or comments about this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State of Washington Emergency Management Division
- Pandemic and AvianFlu
- HomeLand Security
- North Carolina State University
- All Hands Community
- Disaster Planning Presentation INTEL
- John Lawson, CIO, Tulane University “A Look Back at a Disaster Plan. What went Wrong & Right,” from The Chronicle of Higher Education, December 9, 2005 Friday
- UCLA Case Study
- What would Ozymandias think about Disaster Planning, by Brian D Voss March/April 2006 Educause
- WSU Payroll Disaster Notification