To be eligible for Graduate Health Insurance, graduate assistants must meet ALL the following conditions:
- Be appointed at least 50% or more to one of the title codes listed below for the entire semester.
- Enroll for 10 or more credit hours (3 credit hours in the summer) and maintain a 3.0 grade point average.
Eligible Title Codes
- 9901 Graduate Teaching Assistant *
- 9903 Graduate Research Assistant *
- 9904 Graduate Project Assistant *
- 9905 Graduate Staff Assistant *
- 9906 Graduate Vet Assistant *
- * or corresponding Work Study Title Code
Eligibility for Graduate Health Insurance must be re-established at the beginning of both Fall and Spring semesters.