- W-2 Forms will be mailed during the fourth week of January to employee’s mailing address.
- If you have not received a W-2 Form by January 31st, you can access an electronic copy of the W-2 tax form in Workday
- W2’s for separated employees can be accessed through Workday employee self-service. Separated employees maintain limited access to Workday to access W2 forms and payslips. If you need assistance logging into Workday, please contact the Crimson Service Desk at (509) 335-HELP or email@example.com. For W2’s for 2021 or before, please access Web PBS.
Additional Tax Forms
Former employees maintain limited access to Workday to obtain tax documents and payslips. If you need assistance with your login or password, please contact the Crimson Service Desk at 509-335-HELP or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRS SERVICE PROVIDES ONLINE REFUND INFORMATION
Taxpayers can quickly go online this year and check the status of their individual federal income tax refunds. Where’s My Refund? – at www.irs.gov – is the first IRS web-based service giving taxpayers direct access to their personal tax account information.
Non-web-enabled taxpayers can get the same information by calling IRS’s refund hotline at 1-800-829-1954 or using IRS’ automated refund service at 1-800-829-4477.
- Click here for IRS
- IRS Download Prior Year forms and publications
- IRS Free Tax Help Available
- How to Obtain a Transcript of Your Past Tax Information
- Click here for IRS Forms & Publications
- Non Resident Employees
- WSU Office of International Programs Global Services Department offers Sprintax Tax Prep service for free. These resources can help nonresident employees with filing personal tax returns. More information is found at https://ip.wsu.edu/on-campus/scholar-taxes/
- 1042S forms will be mailed by March 15th to those non US citizens who had an unqualified scholarship or any amount paid as exempt under a tax treaty.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Non-resident Alien Tax Purposes Only